Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Cosmetics: Snow Fairy Shower Gel


My love of Lush is no secret, and neither is my love of Christmas, so it probably doesn't surprise you in the slightest to hear that I'm a fan of Lush's Christmas range. Snow Fairy Shower Gel is my absolute favorite. It's bright pink and slightly sparkly but don't rule it off a girly product - it's the shower gel my boyfriend steals the most. Lets have gender equality in the cosmetics world people.
(and the rest of the world too please)


The scent basically smells like sweets. I'm not a massive sweet lover, but somehow I don't find it too sickly - but I can understand that it maybe isn't for everyone. The scent is definitely strong, but it isn't too overpowering when its on your body. This also means that it lingers in the bathroom after you've used it which is great for making the rest of your house smell super lovely too.While its part of the Christmas range, I don't find it overly festive. It's a refreshing smell, and suits most seasons if you can make it last!

This year carrageenan extract has been added to the formula for extra skin-softening, and Snow Fairy has potentially got even better.

It smells great, lathers well, and leaves you feeling nice and clean. I'd say it ticks all my shower gel boxes.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment below and I'll do my best to reply :)

© Lucadonta . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig